Friday Fill-Ins #172

image

1. I'd like to be left alone sometimes.
2. One of my most favorite romantic Memories is being with the husband in our quiet time --- eeeeeeee LOL.
3. Last night, I had (it’s actually a WE) Kabab for dinner.
4. Sorry for the lazy blog mode lately.
5. Can we exchange links now?
6. One of my worst temptations is to buy doll shoes; extremely hard to resist!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include ironing a couple of working clothes for hubby and Sunday, I want to eat Shrimps with friends for lunch!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...