10th Photo Tag

A new found online friend, Chubskulit recently tagged me with this meme. And I’m happy that I’m included in one of her top 5 list. Yehey! Thanks for the tag sis.

I missed doing tags hehe! Guess this is what my blog is for.
 
The rules to this tag are:
1.Look through your photo archives for the chosen blog and pull out the tenth photo you posted.
2.Tell us a little about it.
3.Tag five more players.
4.Let the fun begin!
image
This photo was a picture of mine for my entry when my 365 Days Project was still posted here on this blog. This was my entry for the on this post. I was at work and a colleague of mine treated me for a cup of one of the best (next to B&R – for me, hehe!) Haagen Dazs.

I’m tagging along Aa, Badet, Chris, Chikai and Shey. Please let me know so that I could see what’s on your list. I’m sure yours is a vintage one especially for those who blogged for a long time. Hehe!

3 comment/s:

Me | April 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM

hmmm..sarap...

Chris | April 27, 2010 at 5:25 PM

thanks for the tag! :D ive one this already! :D

Shey | April 29, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Thanks for the tag sis.

Here's my share: http://www.shey27.info/2010/04/10th-photo-tag.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...