Photoshop CS3

I’m finally using PSCS3 for editing my photos. I’m getting the hang of it and I’m trying to learn slowly slowly for some techniques that I can use with my new found hobby – Digi scrapping.

I’ve tried a long time to digi scrap way back 2004 but the program that I was using before was old school Photo Impact. But a friend of mine taught me in using Photoshop especially with the tricks on using drop down shadow. So I said to myself, might as well upgrade myself with it. Give it a try and get used to is. Besides, everyone is using Photoshop so I need to adopt to it. Thank God for the video tutorials online. It’s a big help for me.

2 comment/s:

Tracy | March 5, 2010 at 6:38 PM

I teach a workshop on how to use Photoshop! :)

{ Jhari } | March 5, 2010 at 6:45 PM

You're such a good person Ms Tracy. Thank you for sharing your talent with us ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...