Late Posting

It’s almost midnight.

I need to pause for a while in publishing my drafts for my 365 Days Project.

I have to wake up early for tomorrow’s work. This morning, Hubby woke me up because I didn’t hear the phone alarmed again. Sigh…. need to adjust quickly with this new schedule. The road every morning is really jammed with traffic and I’m not used to it actually. My work shift before was in the afternoon so the road is not that bumper to bumper thing. So I bid farewell for now. Tomorrow’s my last day of work then it’s another free time. I need to get my blogging mojo back.

1 comment/s:

Tracy | March 2, 2010 at 10:57 PM

All great shots! Love the hair gel ones! Glad you are back to posting!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...