Abandoned

I feel so bad for not being able to blog lately.

A lot of things has been happening surround me and one of those things is work load. I have been assigned with a new position that needs dedication and more focus at work, so I wasn’t able to post publish any thing for the last few days. Imagine that I wasn’t even able to play with my phone too, now that’s really odd. LOL!

Well anyways, during my last post, I said that I need to do some things. So here’s an update to it:

- was able to update my iPhone’s SW to 3.1.3

- is in the process of publishing my 365 days project entry ~ I’m really sorry Ms Tracy :D

The rest is still pending, haha!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...