Media System

I was drooling over again Pottery Barn’s Designs and I was looking at this TV Media Set up and I said to myself, I’ll take note of it and will ask Hubby if we could copy the same thing for our future address, Insha Allah! I could put like 4 sets of B&W photo frames on top of the TV. Our plasma TV is just the same size as this one so it’ll surely fit.

LoganMediaSystem

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love black wood as well. It very classic and elegant. It looks more vintage rather than having a beige color tone set up, don’t you think?

2 comment/s:

Katie | February 10, 2010 at 3:50 PM

this is beautiful! I just love pottery barn, their designers know what they're doing! I bet you could re-do this look for a lot less than what PB is asking, too!

{ Jhari } | February 10, 2010 at 4:02 PM

RT to KATIE: Oh yes, look for less. I hope we can find a good carpenter who can copy the same thing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...