Funny Movie Date

Just finished watching “Zombieland” with Hubby. It’s another boring Wednesday night and we just have nothing else to do during our days off. Hubby will just sit on his laptop while I hop around the blogosphere. Last night we watch as well “The House Bunny”. And I laughed too much on this movie. As a matter of fact, every time I remember that funny part, I just kept on laughing. It’s a must see movie. A lot of humor, fun and it’ll forget you that in the real world there are really dumb people around it. Believe it or not, I’m in that world – haha! Peace!

ZombieLandTheHouseBunny

Sony Pictures are really great in making movies. No don’t worry they are not paying me to say this, but I like the way they produced movies especially with fun and lots of humor. But then again, it’s not all about the producers, it’s all about the directors – right? *wink *wink. What’s your movie date this Valentines day by the way?

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...