Day 44 – The 365 Days Project

I was cleaning some clutter in the other room and I came across this rose that one of the little one’s bear stuff toy is clinging on to. I suddenly felt like a little jitter. It’s a plastic rose. Long lasting and never dies. Same like my love for photography. Shoot anywhere and whatever. But I’m really saving up for a new DSLR. Planning to upgrade my cam but hubby is not in favor of it. He told me to sell my old DSLR first then I can buy a new one. Sigh… when it will be?  The answer is indefinite.

DAY 44

I’m closing off this month’s Project for a red rose that symbolizes February – the love month.

1 comment/s:

Tracy | March 5, 2010 at 8:24 AM

BEauty!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...