Day 35 – The 365 Days Project

DAY 35

The little one’s feet by 1 year, 3 months and 11 days old.

It’s Friday night, we were supposed to go out to buy packages for my parents since a friend of mine will have her vacation by next month. I’m planning to buy a pair of sandals for my dad and a new perfume set for my Mom, but Hubby and I were too lazy to go out. We woke up today past 5 in the afternoon. It’s been a long time since the last time I slept for 12 hours. The little one was that lazy as well to wake up. She woke at the same time when I went up from the bed. Like mother like daughter. We don’t look alike, but I think she got my sleeping habits. LOL!

1 comment/s:

Katie | February 22, 2010 at 12:49 AM

awww, such cute tiny toes!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...