Day 17 – The 365 Days Project

The little one’s not feeling well today. I posted an update on her on my other blog. I remember one of the photo holder that one of her God mother gave me on my baby shower a year ago. I suddenly feel sad because I realized that time is really running fast and there’s no Pause or Rewind and I have to face the fact that my baby’s really growing up so fast. One of her upper tooth is coming out and that’s one of the major reasons why she’s irritated from time to time. She keeps on biting up things. I hope that she’ll be fine in the next couple of days so that hubby and I will see a lively smile like this lovely one on the photo.

DAY 17

2 comment/s:

Tracy | February 3, 2010 at 5:00 AM

Hope you are feeling better soon!

knit1kids4 | February 3, 2010 at 5:41 AM

Hope she gets feeling better!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...