The Blind Side (2009)

“You’re changing that boy’s life…”.

Leigh Anne replied “No… he’s changing mine…”

1 SHEET MASTER_Template

Hubby and I watched this last night and I’d say that this is one of the best movies based on true to life I’ve seen yet so far. I cried for almost half of the movie and the husband’s been laughing at me all the time, LOL! The husband recommend to watch this movie but we haven’t had much time to see it, but yesterday we had the time to see it and after seeing it, I watched the movie twice! Yep, in twice in day. First time doing it. I love the story and I really hope that there are more people like the Tuohy’s who open up their house for a homeless kid. Without hesitations and doubts.

I love Sandra Bullock. I’ve always been a fan of her from the beginning of “Speed” days. And she really act very well whether comedy, romance, action. I’d say she’s everything rolled into one.

There was a scene in the movie where Sandra Bullock’s daughter Lily Collins who acted up as “Collins” in the movie was watching a movie with all her beauty mask on. I recognized instant that she’s watching New Moon. The scene was in the woods where Edward was saying goodbye to Bella. Yah, I saw that, haha! I’m a fan, obviously. Anyway, I saved the movie on my file already.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...