Belated Happy Hearts Day

Hello everyone, I have limited access to the net right now. Need to post 2 pending photos for my 365 days project, my Desktop's running low right now that's why I cannot upload photos as much as I wanted to - or shall I say as Fast as I wanted to.

I'm blogging right now via mobile and imagine me hitting on the 'return' like 5 or 8 times because of hitting the wrong letters. Sigh...

So how was your hearts day? Mine is quiet and borring. Got home from work last night late then Hubby ordered delivery from Hardee's. Played a little while with the little one then tucked her in the bed. We'll have plans by Wednesday to celebrate Post Vday.

For now, I'll be on idle until my PC's running smoothly again.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...