Bedroom Design

“Claim it and it’s yours” – a dear friend of mine told me this recently when I was like down for a few weeks. Alhamdulillah, Thanks be to God everything is alright now. Sigh… I’m thankful for having such friends to whom I can share my thoughts to even if we’re far from each other, I’m blessed to have them close to my heart. Thanks God of course for the World Wide Web for letting us communicate anytime.

In line to that saying, I found again the most elegant bedroom design yet so far that would fit our future address. I love the curving, color is perfect and the drawers under the bed can work as a great storage. I’m really loving Pottery Barns Ideas.

StrattonBed&Drawers

This is another idea saved on our list. Insha Allah, ya rab! Oh God, this can be ours in the future.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...