Valentine Concert.

Filipino artist/singers Regine Velasquez and Oggie Alcasid will held a concert here in Doha next month. Exact date is on 4th of February 2010. I asked Hubby if he can baby sit on our little one since the concert will fall on a Friday night. He’s still in the process of approving my request though. Hmmm… I guess I need to put sweets on the pudding *wink wink.

A5 Size-OL

I love Regine’s songs and Oggie’s humor is extravagent. I love their tandem and the way they opened up with their personal life. Well, who are we to judge them? We’re just humans.

I’ll be tagging along a friend to see the concert. Might as well take with me Niknok’s 70-200mm lens for good zoom noh?

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...