Welcome to my new abode.

Hi everyone!

Help me start a new beginning for 2010. I created this blog to share with you more of what I have and on daily basis like writing special things for special occasion and more over to share with you some incites on how beautiful Doha is.

blogtitle

The title “Life in the Big Tree” was chosen by hubby. I was thinking on how to create a new site. At first I was of a photo blog. I wanted to try the 365 days Photo Blog thing that most of the bloggers do but I said to myself “Nahh! I’m sure I’ll be to lazy to upload photos from my cam..” . So after a long google-ing and a little discussion with the husband, I decided to just create another personal diary but here I’m planning (Insha Allah God willing) to share with you my life as a Mom whose living in Doha Qatar.

Doha (Arabic: الدوحة‎, ad-Dawḥa or ad-Dōḥa) (literally: "the big tree") is the capital city of the state of Qatar. Located on the Persian Gulf, it had a population of 998,651 in 2008,[2], and is also one of the municipalities of Qatar. Doha is Qatar's largest city, with over 80% of the nation's population residing in Doha or its surrounding suburbs, and is also the economic center of the country.

~source: Wikipedia

I don’t know how long I will be able to cope up with this, but I’m hoping that by the end of 2010, I have at least shared with you some wonderful and exciting stories.

This is my baby saying with a big dazzling eyes to you blogosphere.

Ahlan Wasahlan! Welcome Readers!

Julia's Crop

2 comment/s:

{ Jhari } | January 14, 2010 at 3:40 AM

This is a test Comment.

Chikai | January 14, 2010 at 3:44 AM

ayan na!!! first commenter ako. bwahaha! ganda ng layout sis. ang linis tingnan. congrats pala sa new blog. naway lalo ka pang ganahan mag blog. kisses to julia! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...