Day 5 – The 365 Days Project

Finally got to choose what to have for today’s entry. I was looking over the dresser and found that I’ve got DAY 5so many accessories that I’ve realized that I haven’t used most of them.

My favorite is the Owl. It reminds of Edward and Bella. No relation what so ever, it just remind me of a full moon, night, cool breeze or something in between, LOL!

There’s one given to me by friend Jenny and 2 of them from close friend old pal buddy Mojo.

I don’t wear gold as in real gold big long bold accessories, it doesn’t suit my personality, haha! I’m a hippy person who wears faded jeans and a loose blouse. Conservative type – that’s what I am.

If there’s a sale in BHs or in Aldo, I buy a pair or 3. But during normal days, it’s a big no no.

I’d rather spend a bucks for the little one’s milk and diapers.

TITLE

5 comment/s:

Candi | January 20, 2010 at 4:11 AM

love the colors

Tracy | January 20, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Nice image! Fun!

knit1kids4 | January 20, 2010 at 5:36 AM

I love this image!

Jennifer | January 20, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Love the way the effect of the focus being fuzzier on the closer objects, especially the heart and star. All those colors look great together, and I can just picture you with your jeans, loose blouse, and fun jewelry.

{ Jhari } | January 21, 2010 at 1:51 AM

RT to CANDI, TRACY and KNIT1KIDS4: thank you so much for always leaving a message for me.

RT to JENNIFER: I'm so touched with your message. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...