day 4 – The 365 Days Project

DAY 4My entry for tonight is this simple bush that I saw along one of the famous places here in Qatar which is called “The Pearl”.

It reminds me of my header “Life in the Big Tree”.

Today’s a good day. Not too much concern with work so we were able to drop by The Pearl with friends just to make a quick chat.

It’s Monday and tomorrow is my last day for work. I’ll be able to blog and rant some just to update my other blog.

By the way, I thank you for all the people so far who left comments for the last 3 days of this project. I’m very overwhelm of your message. Short but sweet!

I’ll get back to you soon I promise! I’ll link you up as well.

For now, goodnight ‘ya all!

3 comment/s:

knit1kids4 | January 18, 2010 at 11:17 PM

The light really makes that tree pop

Tracy | January 19, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Neat....we have lighted trees in our yard. Makes them so much more interesting!

Jenn | January 19, 2010 at 6:00 AM

Great lighting on the tree!! Glad to have you joining the 365!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...