day 3 – The 365 Days Project

DAY 3I’m a bit in a hurry right now. But I need to update my project. Don’t want to miss a thing. Here’s Julia in a hurry as well to drink her milk before sleeping, LOL!

I have work tomorrow and I don’t have time to update more – even if I wanted to. I can only update during my day off. Sigh!

Want to update as well my other blog but it’s really hard to keep up with two blogs especially if you have a toddler as naughty like Julia.

Anyway, that’s all for now. Be back tomorrow for my entry again. Night everyone! Night world!

3 comment/s:

Tracy | January 17, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Awe...cute!!!

knit1kids4 | January 17, 2010 at 4:03 AM

So sweet!

Sherry | January 17, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Too cute! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...