Day 16 – The 365 Days Project (On Mobile)

DAY 16

This morning, we had our training about one of Qtel’s new Shahry Product – also known as GSM Postpaid SIM Package, which is called Shahry Control. So Hubby and I went early and pass along the Corniche. Corniche is the waterfront extending for several kilometers along Doha Bay in the capital city of Doha. Everyday I feel like it’s a new road. There’s a new building that will come up a month after a month after a month. It’s been a while since our last stroll in the morning along Corniche and I was so surprised when I saw one of the newest buildings. It’s called “The Tornado Tower”. It’s so amazing on how they built and design this one. As we stroll along the road, I felt like I’m a tourist passing by – as if it’s my first. Doha really is a growing city and I’m proud to be part of it as it grows.

Here’s another mobile shot of the Tornado Tower.

Corniche_Doha Tornado_Tower

3 comment/s:

Tracy | February 3, 2010 at 5:01 AM

SO cool!!!!

knit1kids4 | February 3, 2010 at 5:44 AM

Wow - those are great shots

Katie | February 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM

those are really cool buildings and that curving road is wonderful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...