Day 14 – The 365 Days Project

DAY 14Speaking of books, I remember buying this like a month before we went for a vacation last year to Lebanon. I said to myself that I have to read something during some times when there’s nothing else to do at home, but unfortunately due to business and thinking of other things, I forgot to pack the book. Nice try being organized and all.

Believe it or not, I haven’t read the book! I don’t have the time right now to read it. I hope and wish but there’s a lot of things that needs to be prioritized right now, as in this moment. Probably next month or so Insha Allah, I’ll find myself sitting again quietly reading.

The funny thing though was that I’ve seen the movie by chance on the flight going back here in Doha from Damascus. Hubby was asking something about the movie because the audio was set to French, so I checked then he told me that the movie is great and that I should watch it with him and that it just started. When I checked the guide it says “The Time Traveler’s Wife” hmmm… good! At least I had and idea on how the book ends. Lucky me that time, Julia just slept on my lap so I got to concentrate on the movie as well. I give it 3/5 stars only. I find it sweet but I don’t like the ending of it. I guess that’s one of the reasons why I’m not kindled enough to read the book.

Now it all make sense, I just realized that it’s not because of time but because of the reason, hehe!

3 comment/s:

Tracy | January 29, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Oh yes, the movie is FABULOUS!

Katie | January 29, 2010 at 6:47 PM

I really like the perspective of your shot!

{ Jhari } | January 29, 2010 at 7:43 PM

RT to TRACY: Yah, I like the movie too :)

RT to KATIE: Awww... thanks! It made my heart big :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...