Day 11 – The 365 Days Project (On Mobile)

Finally! Last day of work for the week. Need to cope up with a lot of things. While I was counting the sales, I shoot this photo using my mobile cam.

It was the most tiring day of the week. Tuesdays are not supposed to be that tiring but stocks arrived early than expected, customers suddenly came from I don’t know where, it’s like I was doing double shift in an hour. Sigh! I’m happy that tomorrow’s a day of sleep! I’m planning to wake up late! The little one needs a long good sleep as well.

DAY 11

2 comment/s:

knit1kids4 | January 27, 2010 at 6:16 AM

Cool shot!

Tracy | January 27, 2010 at 7:06 AM

UGH! But great shot!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...