Day 1 – The 365 Days Project

DAY 1Wish me luck as I challenge myself to finish up this project. I can’t wait to see the result after a year. My Photo a day before didn’t worked out. Insha Allah this time, I can achieve something different.

Julia’s the best subject for the first day. It’s another way of collating photos of her as she grows older.

Look at those cute teeth! Such a lovely smile!

This was taken when we were about to say our goodnights. Goofing around is what she wants us to do before tucking her up in bed.

“I love you Julia! More and more everyday!” ~love, Mama and Papa

3 comment/s:

Tracy | January 16, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Welcome! to the project!

Beautiful girl!

{ Jhari } | January 16, 2010 at 1:07 AM

RT to TRACY:
Thanks so much for the warm welcome.

knit1kids4 | January 16, 2010 at 3:21 AM

Welcome to the project! You're little one is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...