command & Conquer, Generals!

Just and advice to all wives out there whose husbands are addicted with this game, if you find yourself watching TV alone or enjoying a cup of tea in the salon alone, while your husband is focused on the PC because of this PC game, well here’s the thing… if you can’t let them stop playing, join them!

Hubby thought me to play this game 2 years ago. Yes, I know it’s a man thing. But I don’t have any choice! I have to learn the game other wise we’ll end doing other things again on a week end.

gen_790screen012[1]gen_790screen031[1]

So while the little one’s cluttering her way to our room back and forth, me and Hubby are focused on our game. Our aim is to win against Hard Enemies either China or GLA. Sounds weird noh? but I’d rather see my husband enjoying his time with me playing this game.

Gotta go for now, need to baby sit the little one. It’s Wednesday night as I’ve said, Hubby’s out after playing a game of Generals. No, not to play out with Generals but to play PS3’s FIFA with his friends.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...