Bechamel

One of hubby’s favorite is Béchamel with white sauce. This afternoon, I prepared a little something for him. It was my second time to prepare this meal for him. The first was a success, but today I forgot to cooked the chicken with knorr cubes for taste, hehe! In the end Hubby just showered salt on it LOL! Sorry Sweety :D

Bechamel is originally with just pasta and white sauce but Hubby wants a little twist to it, so we added chicken sauté with garlic and onion and topped it all up with cheese.

MIL is cooking it the original way, like mixing the sauce with the original recipes. But for me, I do the short-cut-way. Hubby’s saying it as “the lazy way” LOL!

Thanks to the ready mix KNORR BECHAMEL SAUCE, it made my cooking life easier.

Chopped garlic and onion and pre-cooked chicken cut into strips + your pre-cooked elbow pasta.

And here’s the result, tada!

2 comment/s:

Jennifer | January 22, 2010 at 6:12 AM

Nothing wrong with "the lazy way" if it means less time alone in the kitchen and more time with your husband and family!

{ Jhari } | January 22, 2010 at 3:17 PM

RT to JENNIFER: I so agree. Our family's the most important thing above all, next to ourselves.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...